Sep 8, 2009

Tired at the ankles

There is SO MUCH WALKING involved in my new job in the new building that I keep hurting my ankles for different reasons. Today I wore my platform sandals, blue, and what a mistake. I intended to wear them in class and change into the comfy sneaker sandals when walking the kids...and alas, a firedrill was called and there I was on flights of stairs, walking down the sidewalk several blocks, etc etc etc - a disaster for my feet and now both ankles are shooting pains up my leg. Ow.

Sigh. I guess the shoe selection I have is not going to be for school after all.

I forgot that I logged over 5000 steps at work today, it was equal to over 2 miles.

2 comments:

  1. Do your kids really care that much about your shoe selection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um the kids? Some of them notice, but it's for ME. I wore them for my stupid self.

    ReplyDelete