Sep 1, 2009

Posted to me on Facebook today . . .

I just wanted to take this time and say "THANK YOU." Because of you I fell in love with the theater/Drama, dance, and music. When I was in the Theater Arts Program you truly inspired me to be the best at anything.

As of right now, I work a regular 9-5. But I also work in NYC with different headline producers such as Missy Elliott and Timbaland and music aritst such as Jay-Z and Beyonce'. I work as a collaborating "ghost"songwriting and a little bit of producing (haven't mastered that art yet. LOL). As well as help create different dance routines with various artist.

As a young child you gave me so much confidence to do what I do today. There should be more teachers like you.

But again, thank you. Thank you for the inspiration, the guidance, and sharing your talent with me and my peers so that one day we will be able to give back what you have given to me and to so many more.

Peace & God Bless,

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I was very touched. It was something I really needed to read yesterday!

    ReplyDelete