May 16, 2010

My Nookles

I have really been using my nook, and summer is not even here yet!!!  I enjoyed it this weekend on my solo trip. The things I am learning about it are:  special things happen when you go into Barnes and Noble.  You connect to their wifi automatically and you get coupons and ALL BOOKS can be READ FOR FREE for one hour each day.  So, you can literally go there for a week and finish a book without paying, just as if it were in print.  I also found out how to install the microsd card.  :D

Funny, I found out about the Nook in Maine (really NH border), I bought my Nook there, and I learned this new stuff there as well.  I guess I should try, at some point, the B&N near me in North Haven and start being a regular there!

I don't really like the book I am reading all that much because it has an annoying fault of switching point of view, and I dislike that about it.  It's an interesting premise, but I think my next book will be Mr. King again.  I LOVE how he writes and always look forward to his books.  I have a print copy of "Salem's Lot" that someone loaned me, alas dear Nook, you may take a powder for a bit so I can read this when I finish "Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter."

No comments:

Post a Comment